PRAWN SOUP LAMIAN
Accompanied with flavourful and robust prawn soup broth, full of umami goodness, Prima Taste Singapore Prawn Soup LaMian is a much loved dish enjoyed by many Singaporeans. It can be easily prepared at the convenience of your own home now.
- 1 pcNoodle/ LaMian
- 2 pktsPrawn Soup Stock
- 500 mlWater
- 1. Put noodles into 500 ml of boiling water and boil for 5 mins.
- Important: Do not lower heat. Keep water boiling throughout.
- 2. Add in both packets of Prawn Soup Stock and boil for another 2 mins. Stir well.
- 3. Prawn Soup LaMian is ready to serve.
- For a more indulgent meal, at Step 2, you may add prawns and chicken slices at the 5½ min, and kangkong (water spinach) and bean sprouts at the 6½ min. Top with fried shallot.