Created with a blend of fresh spices and herbs, this rich and versatile Laksa paste allows you to whip up a bowl of piping hot Laksa noodles or a plate of stir-fried Laksa fried rice.
- 480 mlWater
- 1 packetPrima Taste Laksa Paste
- 145 gFresh laksa noodle
- 220 mlCoconut milk
- 2 nosFried beancurd (Tau pok)
- 3 nosMedium-sized cooked prawns
- 15 gFish cake, sliced (optional)
- 28 gBean sprouts (optional)
- As desiredLaksa leaves
- 1. Mix water, Prima Taste Laksa Paste and coconut milk into a pot.
- 2. Stir and mix well.
- 3. Add fried beancurd (tau pok) and bring Laksa gravy to boil .
- 4. The Laksa gravy is ready to be served.
- 5. Blanch Laksa noodle and bean sprouts in boiling water for about 5 seconds.
- 6. Shake off excess water from blanched laksa noodle and bean sprouts and put them into noodle bowl.
- 7. Stir gravy gently before serving.
- 8. Scoop Laksa gravy into noodle bowl and decorate with desired garnishes.
LAKSA PASTE (DRY LAKSA)
- 1 tbspOlive Oil
- 3 nosSliced Garlic
- 3 nosPrawns
- 3 nosScallops
- 7 nosClams (lala)
- 80gPrima Taste Laksa Paste
- 1 tbspWater
- 1 ½ tbspWhite Wine
- ¾ tsp or as desiredSalt
- ¼ tsp or as desiredSugar
- 16gFried Tau Pok
- 30mlCooking Cream
- 50mlCoconut Cream
- 230gLaksa Noodle
- ½ tspLaksa Leaf Julienned
- 1. Heat the olive oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add sliced garlic, prawns, scallops and clams to pan. Sauté over medium heat till prawns and scallops are slightly browned. Cover pan and let seafood cook for 2 mins. Remove only prawns and scallops from the pan.
- 2. Add Prima Taste Laksa Paste to pan and stir well. Add water and white wine to the pan and stir well. Cover pan for 1 min.
- 3. Add salt, sugar, fried tau pok and cooked prawns and scallops (from Step 1) to pan, mixing well after each addition.
- 4. Add cooking cream and coconut cream to pan and mix well. Simmer on low heat for 1 min. Add laksa noodles and mix well. Sprinkle laksa leaf over noodles. Dry Laksa is ready to serve.
LAKSA PASTE (LAKSA PESTO NOODLES)
- 7 tbspOlive Oil
- 22 nosSliced Garlic
- 80gPrima Taste Laksa Paste
- 260mlWhite Wine
- ½ tsp or as desiredSalt
- 1 tsp or as desiredSugar
- 10 tbspTomato & Chili Pesto
- 1½ tspChopped Parsley
- 470gCooked Spaghetti
- 180gLaksa Noodle
- 130mlCooking Cream
- 50gFried Tau Pok
- 1½ tspLaksa Leaf Julienned
- 1. Heat the olive oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add sliced garlic and Prima Taste Laksa Paste to pan. Pour white wine into pan and mix well.
- 2. Add salt, sugar and tomato & chilli pesto to pan. Mix well and simmer over high heat for 1 min.
- 3. Add chopped parsley, cooked spaghetti and laksa noodles to the pan and toss to combine. Continue cooking noodles over medium heat for 1 min while stirring continually. Add cooking cream to the pan and stir to combine.
- 4. Add in fried tau pok and cook over medium heat for 1 min. Sprinkle additional chopped parsley and laksa leaf over noodles. Laksa Pesto Noodles are ready to serve.