FREE SHIPPING AS FROM 128 EUROS
BLACK PEPPER CRAB
A peppery ode to one of Singapore’s favourite crab dishes to satisfy every seafood craving.
- 1 pktNoodle /LaMian
- 2 pktsBlack Pepper Crab Flavoured Sauce
- 500 mlWater
- 1. Prepare 2 pots. Fill first pot with 500ml of water for cooking noodles. Fill second pot with water for heating up unopened packets of Black Pepper Crab Flavoured Sauce. Bring both pots of water to boil.
- 2. Add noodles into first pot and boil for 6 mins. At the same time, add 2 unopened packets of Black Pepper Crab Flavoured Sauce into second pot and leave to boil till noodles are cooked.
- 3. Mix Black Pepper Crab Flavoured Sauce with 4 tablespoons of noodle water in a bowl. Then, remove only noodles from pot and add to bowl. Mix well. Black Pepper Crab Flavoured LaMian is ready to serve.
- For a more indulgent meal, at Step 2, you may add uncooked fresh seafood to the first pot at the 5th minute.